Thursday, June 7, 2007

it's the weekenddd

OK, not really. But I'd like to think it is.

The reason I say that is because it's my Friday (well, I still have work tomorrow but work's never too hard so I'm not that worried). I've survived my first week of classes (summer classes at that). It's been sooo stressful being pressed on time and energy. I've resorted to snacking on protein bars during class, and turning Java City sandwiches and microwaved quesadillas into lunches. Sucks. I've literally been hungry everyday this week...*sigh*. My glucose level has been having a hard time stabilizing.

Anyway, we're going to SF for the weekend (just Fri & Sat). For post-anniversary celebrations, we're going to go shopping and eaaat--my treat this time, since he took me to Taro's last weekend. But I find myself stumped as to where to go! Never happened before! I am craving La Med but I've gone there so many times already (I just love it so much). I was thinking of possibly having sushi, but we have sushi so much here in Sac. Naked Fish sounds interesting though...hmm.

I'm roaming around Bay Area food blogs to see what we could check it. Nothing too pricey either cus I'm on a budget, boooo =(.

P.S. Reading all these food blogs is making my mouth salivate. I'm hungry!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker