Friday, June 8, 2007

yum yum teriyaki!

I finally had teriyaki! I've been craving it for a week, ever since I walked by the I <3 Teriyaki at Market Square in Arden.

I went over to Samurai Sam's off a co-worker's reccomendation. It's two blocks away from my building. Their menu has the basics: steak, chicken, shrimp teriyaki over rice with vegetables. They also offer salads, teriyaki wraps, and other sides. But what took me back was they offer the choice of all-white chicken and brown rice. Definitely a healthier choice for all us health nuts promoters. The prices are inexpensive too. I didn't feel like I was eating "fast food" but the service was quick. My teriyaki chicken bowl was cooked fresh and even the eggroll, which I find at most other places to lack flavor, was yummy. I enjoyed my lunch there and I will be making my way back again one day.

Samurai Sam's Teriyaki Grill
1401 O St # B
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916) 928-0567

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker