Wednesday, July 11, 2007

sweeties

MMMMM!

I stopped by Opa! Opa! to grab lunch to-go, which by the way has pretty damn good gyros. Anyway, on my way in I see that Sweeties is connected to the restaurant. I knew I had to stop on my way out and man, I'm sure glad I did!

I wanted to get my co-worker a treat because yesterday was his birthday (the big 4-0). They have mini-cakes and all kinds of goodies. I picked a Boston cream pie with chocolate fudge outside (? is that what you call it) and a tiramisu for myself. I got a lemon bar for my boss, and macaroons dipped in chocolate for my other co-workers. I figure, I don't really do much for them and plus, we're only down to the five of us this week.

Man, that tiramisu was awesome! I have to stop myself after every few bites or else I"m gonna devour it too fast. This is definitely what I needed after studying last night and taking my final and having to write a paper/study/take a final these next couple days! CHOCOLATE HEAVEN!

They even put in a little glass bowl, so that's my souvenir from the awesome piece of dessert. Too bad I've got cocoa powder all over my skirt!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker